PayPal continues to ignore my attempts in contacting!

SpaceDumplings
Contributor
Contributor
I have been responded by NOBODY! Does anyone in this community ever have a solution?? From what I see, PayPal is causing ALOT of problems for their clients. They have locked me out from using my account, and its horrible. I already sent my information for the limitation but they refuse to answer any of my emails nor answer calls. I dont have the chat option, AT ALL. It just isnt available to me. I want access to my account already! Do they not understand the circumstances of this pandemic?!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@SpaceDumplings
It's sad to know that you are in that situation right now. We appreciate you letting us know what happened. Yes we are well aware of the current situation regarding the Pandemic. Due to this reason, we have limited staff available to help via over the phone. I do realise the need and the urgency. We are all affected by this situation.
Try to contact our experts via their Facebook and Twitter account.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

You can also contact Customer Service
Via their Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
@AskPayPal for Twitter

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SpaceDumplings

Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern.

Sorry to hear that your account is been locked.  I understand the urgency especially on this moment of the worldwide pandemic crisis. Its good to hear that you already sent the information we need to remove the account’s restriction. The time it takes to restore account access varies, depending on the type of issue. If you've submitted the information we requested in the Resolution Center you should receive a reply email from us within 3 business days. Check your email to see if we need more information from you to restore access to your account. If we request more information, continue to respond promptly to speed up the resolution process. Most limitations are resolved within 5 days, however some could take longer.
Some limitations can be lifted without a review. For instance, you may simply need to change your security questions and password. In either case, log in to your account for details. You can check the status of your limitation at any time in the Resolution Center.

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.