PayPal Supsended me indefinitely

Allstateps11
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I need some serious serious help!! Please. Yesterday I received email that my account was limited and I needed to provide my suppliers information as well as explain 8 transactions. They were eBay sales. I did that. Then they wanted receipts. I provided receipts. I sold a couple AirPods I bought DIRECTLY from Amazon, Best Buy and Target. All to which I have 100% proof they are authentic!! I have $3000 in PayPal. And now they won’t give me it for 6 months? I looked over everything in their terms and conditions and I can assure you one hundred percent I did not break any rule at all. Should I obtain a lawyer? Everyone received their items from me. I have no disputes or anything. But now I can’t touch the money i fairly earned for SIX MONTHS? Can I dispute this? What are my options? From what I read, I don’t have any options. I make a few sales and am assumed to basically be a criminal. I read so many things on this and everyone said just be honest, show them what you have and you’ll be ok. Well I did and now I am **bleep**.. this was money to pay my bills and feed my family . Please someone guide me on what to do. I am absolutely devastated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.