Pay Pal services.

m0m0f3
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I have been with Pay Pal for years and I'm trying to figure out if this pandemic has driven everyone to insanity. I bought an item from a place that I didn't receive the item So I requested a refund. Went thru the process of them contacting them and so forth. I also contacted the company I purchased the item from, to keep getting the same response. Item has been shipped, but yet when asked about a tracking number they could not provide it. So after a month of no answers and no product I put in for a refund, only to be told I could not get one due to the case being closed by myself which NEVER happened. After arguing with Pay Pal and their continuous rudeness I got rude back and demanded my money back as their own statement and policy is they "cover you". I was finally offered a credit instead. Was not pleased as I had to use their credit before and most places do not accept the credit. So I took it anyway. I did place another order that excepted it and thought OK.  I also had some other credit still in my account. So the next time I go and place an order I go for the pay in 4 as I have done several times in the past. I have no balances and all payments have been paid back. So I'm now confused as to why it is that I can not use this form of credit. Credit limit reached is the excuse. I do not have any credit open. All my pay in 4 has been paid off. So once again I go to the help and I get back a snotty remark of, I'm sorry you can't read. Really? I log into my wallet to check and see if my order that I placed trying to use the pay in 4 had gone thru so I know if I have to re-order and now all my credit is gone. I'm not sure what is going on with Pay Pal but this is turning into a bad business. I'm a long-time user about to say, no more and just use Google Pay. I read in another comment after another Pay Pal representative got rude with another user that they are only volunteers. Well if that is the case and you do not like responding then maybe you should not volunteer. If Pay Pal is that cheap that they can not pay people to do their job then maybe they should not be in business, and If things continue the way it has been, I will be reporting it to the BBB. It is not professional for a customer service rep. to be responding with rude comments because a user is upset with a process that is not being addressed. If you do not cover people then you should not have it in your advertisement, then people can make the choice if they want to take the chance of being ripped off. I chose Pay Pal for the reason that I would be covered no matter what. I want to be heard and accommodated as per your promise.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

m0m0f3
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshots of conversations.No balances, no credit nothing but rude and unresolved issues.

m0m0f3_2-1618340965310.png

m0m0f3_0-1618341482556.png

Login to Me Too

m0m0f3
Contributor
Contributor

m0m0f3_1-1618342091112.png

m0m0f3_0-1618342193813.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.