Pay Pal is a scammer itself

MeToo9
Contributor
Contributor
I've order an electric bike which advertise in fb. I make the payment via Pay Pal. The seller send me the tracking number and when it arrive just a couple of face mask. I contact Pay Pal via their apps and open case. Pay Pal ask all the document needed such a scan of invoice I purchase, picture of face mask I recieve. Pay Pal team also ask to post my complain and document only in Pay Pall platform or apps even 99% answer you get is from auto response, the same answer you will receive eventually. The team of Pay Pal also did not use their own platform to make and instruction such asking me to return the face mask to the seller back with my own expenses. And they ask me to post the proof that the face mask in good condition without any broken seal and the courier I use with tracking number inside Pay Pal platform apps. Later I recieve another email from Pay Pal team said that I never submit any document to claim. What a suck. And they simply close the case in resolution center and delete all the proof or eviden in Pay Pal platform apps. You just get scam by the team of Pay Pal themself. You lose everything and can't query for more. The team estimated also recieve a bribe from the scammer seller, that's why they will talk noncence just to make scammer proud to them.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.