Pass 180 help

Karen_marable
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal account was frozen I was told for up to 180 days. Iam a single mother caring for my oldest daughter and granddaughter who both received heart transplants. I reached out to the senator for help to get my account unlocked so I can withdrawal my money. I have $4000 dollars stuck on PayPal account. The senator tried everything she could for me only outcome I received was an email from PayPal. Insuring me that I would be able to withdrawal my money on our before December 26th 2020. At the end of November I contacted PayPal just to double check again that I would be able to withdraw my money on December 26th ,2020. The rep tells me that it’s exactly December 28th,2020 that I will be able to withdrawal funds. In the mean time Iam facing eviction, walking back and fourth 4 miles a day to get to the grocery store. Because I cannot afford to fix my car. Iam 71 years old. I wasn’t able to get any gifts for my grandkids for Christmas. What got me threw was holding on to December 28th, 2020 because I was told I would finally be able to withdrawal my $4000. I waited untill about 6pm Arizona time. Checking my email all day for a email from PayPal. I then decided to call PayPal. I was told that they are still completing there investigations and the max amount of time it can be is another 180 days. Dear God I don’t understand any of this. I opened PayPal to receive my unemployment payments. I didn’t have the account very long at all. All I ever used it for was to shop a little on Amazon order food a few times. And send money to a few of my children. Because I have 8 children. What type of company would do this to someone? When I ask questions like why was I told 180 days now I’m being told it could possibly be another 180days. They just say sorry. PayPal has to be a billion dollars company. How is taking $4000 from a 71 year old woman right? What invesgation takes 1 year? I never sold items I never had any charge backs . Someone please help. I fear for my daughter and granddaughter more than I fear for myself. Walking everyday to the store and back puts me at a higher risk of getting covid. My daughter and granddaughter would not be able to survive getting covid due to there heart transplants. Is there any hope of getting my money back? It’s my money I could finally fix my car and pay rent and take better care of my daughter and granddaughter. I’ve never been threw anything like this with any company.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.