Partial refund possible after claim? (one payment for multiple items, some not as described)

JonasCzn
Contributor
Contributor

I Bought six pairs of vintage nike socks via facebook, specifically asked for my size multiple times. Agreed on £40 + shipping and fees. When arrived, all socks were smaller sizes than stated. Clearly seller made a mistake but does not want to admit it and reacted very unfriendly and careless, even started calling me "crybaby". After all I wanted to keep 4 pairs that (although the wrong size) still fit acceptable. But 2 pairs are absolutely useless plus 1 of those 2 is even totally different than what i ordered. Tracked return shipping would cost more than the 2 pairs so isn't really worth the effort, therefore i just wanted a small partial refund of £13 (approx 6,5 per pair) for the 2 useless pairs. Opened a dispute, no response, then escalated to a claim. Now seller offered me a full refund if i return ALL pairs, but that's not what i wanted. Seems like i now have no other choice than to accept the return-all option or just cancel the case... Is there any other way to get that partial refund i was initially asking for? Can't call customer service due to corona situation...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.