Parcel2go

Glenn61
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else had problems with this company failing to provide the service paid for? Has anyone managed to make a successful claim via PayPal for a refund? Thanks
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Smokeandmirrors
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Yes you can.I claimed a refund (the "live chat" agent gave me an email address, not allowed to post here ) for non collection and received what I now know is their standard " We've received your email and aim to reply within 24 hours " reply, then nothing. Further emails went unanswered so after waiting for three weeks I contacted PayPal and they took it up for me. The deadline for them to respond was the 30th and today the 27th I was told they were refunding the payment. However BEWARE, I haven't received it yet and I've discovered that a previous refund wasn't paid into my bank account but into a Parcel2Go " Pre pay " account which I had not set up. The sting in the tail is that if the Prepay acc isn't used for twelve months you lose your money, they just take it !!! I'm now trying to find out who to contact at PayPal because Braintree who operate the Prepay accounts proudly state they are a PayPal service. In my opinion they are using the trusted name of PayPal to run a shady, if not downright dishonest operation.  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

Good to hear. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

Hi, Glenn61, 

If you haven't received the service that you paid for, you can open a claim through the resolution center for a service not received. 

Here's how to open a dispute:

1.Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
2.Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
3.Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
4.Click Report a Problem.
5.Locate the transaction you want to dispute.
6.Click the radio button beside the transaction, and click Continue.
7.Select the reason for your dispute, and click Continue.
8.Follow the instructions on the page.

After you open a dispute, you have 20 calendar days to communicate with the seller before the dispute automatically closes. If you can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim.

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim:

1.Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
2.Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
3.Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
4.Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
5.Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
6.Follow the instructions and click Escalate to a claim.

We will contact you if we need additional information. We will try to make a decision within 14-30 days.

Login to Me Too

Glenn61
Contributor
Contributor
Yes,I did all that and eventually got refunded. Needless to say I will never use that company again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.