PAYPAL SUPPORTS SCAMMERS - Yokawa Network Limited, EAROPTIC Network Limited, ADUR Network Limited.

SCAM-ALERT
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM ALERT - PAYPAL SUPPORTING FRAUDSTERS
PP-D-65556327

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM. They are using fake shipping ID's and PayPal is supporting their crimes. Yokawa recently changed trading name to EAROPTIC Network Limited and then changed to ADUR Network Limited. How is PayPal not reviewing this when hundreds of people are commenting with the same issues?

SCAMMERS Yokawa Network Limited supplied a tracking ID for an item NOT in my name and NOT my address as confirmed with the shipper.
This information was provided to PayPal and they closed the case IN FAVOUR OF THE SCAMMER DUE TO THEIR SCAM TRACKING ID. PayPal would not accept emails from the shipping agent, or screenshots, or PDF from their system on letterhead - unbelievable. PayPal only accept FAKE tracking ID's from illegal and dishonest companies. The courier is on my side and PayPal ignores the evidence!!

Now I am $70 USD out of pocket, my autistic son does not have his toy and I'm FURIOUS at PayPal. Disgusting process, disgusting result, shame on you PayPal and your incompetent staff. PAYPAL PROTECTS SCAMMERS!!!!!

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
Elegant is also a scamming company and PayPal did the exact same thing I’m filing with the better business bureau against PayPal. Oh my god so many people have had the same thing done to them, how knows it could be PayPal themselves taking our money
Login to Me Too

njh95
New Community Member

Paypal does help scam people. If company say they shipped item and it was delivered that is all they have to prove. They don't have to prove that they actually sent the item you ordered. I was sent a package alright. An empty envelope with my name shipped address. I took picture and sent to dispute it. and Paypal did nothing for months and closed the case.

Looking at what else I can do. I am not letting this go.

njh95

Login to Me Too

Dragonmum
Contributor
Contributor
I too am out of pocket from this company. I paid 40dollars for security cameras. Not impressed at all. Surely PAYPAL can stop our payments going through band advice us of this scam as it is apparent that many people in this forum alone have voiced their concern
Login to Me Too

jsrconst
Contributor
Contributor

me too different company

<removed>
China

bestcashop .com with out the space

Bait and switch with PayPal helping them make a lot of money

<removed>

Login to Me Too

maxikins
Contributor
Contributor

I've just seen all this and am disputing my transaction which has still not arrived.

Login to Me Too

JS162
Been waiting since Oct 1st for my purchase when I decided to do some research. Paypal is getting very sloppy. No more purchases from China for me. I'm out $30. Very disappointed!!
Login to Me Too

Dragonmum
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I've been waiting since beginning of October as well. I'm 50dollars out of pocket. I'm not a happy bunny.
Login to Me Too

Kamaloa
New Community Member
I order a “Pride Christmas tree” from an AD I seen on Facebook and I thought this year was going to be the best year in my home. I ordered on November 1st, and I’m only seeing these now. I’m so ashamed that I let myself get suckered into a scam from Facebook. Can’t we do anything it?
Login to Me Too

JenGarza
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered an owl ring that says I will always be with you on Sept. 4th. I still have not received it! I have emailed and they say to be patient. They "update" the tracking every 5 days on the dot. Yokawa Network Limited got my money and I'm out a ring.
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
You can’t buy off face book they also allow these scammers to rip us off. Don’t feel bad or stupid I even asked if the company was from China and was told no. No it was hongkong and it was my second time of buying. Now that’s stupid. Fool me once shame on you do it again shame on me. I finally learned.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.