PARK SAN TRADING DEVELOP LIMITED

HeatherHalls
Contributor
Contributor
This company is fraudulent PayPal needs to hold them accountable for taking peoples money and not delivering product. It’s a Tokyo based company set up as a shell to sell product supposedly cheap take your money and than give PayPal fake UPS tracking information. It’s a scam
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HeatherHalls 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address. THEY DON'T HAVE TO SAY WHICH ADDRESS IT WAS SENT TO, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click contact at the bottom of the page, or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

grandmaH2
Contributor
Contributor

I had this exact thing happen to me.  So far, PayPal and my credit card company have not taken this seriously, even though I have proof that the UPS tracking number the "seller" provided was picked up from Amazon (not their company) and delivered to a business in my home town.  They are providing real UPS numbers, and PayPal and the credit card company are not looking into the actual UPS deliveries to see they are fake proof of delivery.  Furthermore, the item I bought weighed 40 pounds, and the UPS tracking number they provided was for only 10 pounds.  PayPal stopped looking into my claim once I got my credit card involved.  I had assumed they would continue their investigation, but they did not.  My credit card company told me they had the UPS tracking number and that they had completed their investigation.  I asked them to reopen it again yesterday and provided all the proof AGAIN....we will see where this goes.

Login to Me Too

akuprincess
New Community Member

I am having the same problem with this company too. I never receive any outdoor standing fan from this company that I paid almost a $100 for.

PayPal is checking on it for me. They send a tracking number for an item that weigh 1lb that was supposedly delivered to me. I didn't get anything from this company. Moreover, outdoor standing fan that was supposedly have at least the height of 30" can never weigh 1lb. This company is a fraud! I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

grandmaH2
Contributor
Contributor

My credit card company finally sided with me. Get help from the shipper.  UPS helped me prove that the tracking number they provided was not shipped to me from them. 

Login to Me Too

Snazzytee
New Community Member
I never even got an email to confirm the order or anything I have no idea where to start with this but I submitted a ticket with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Snazzytee
New Community Member
I paid $65 for an outdoor planter bench on March 4th now it says on March the 10th that PayPal let them take out another $75 for something I have not even got an email to confirm any kind of order at all so I submitted a ticket with them here at PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.