Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

Scottb1982
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck getting anything through PayPal. We had quite the back and forth with them since my wife forgot to login before making the payment, so PayPal gave her the runaround. I filed a dispute with my bank, and it was approved. That would probably get you better results than trying to get it through PayPal. I too received only a cheap iPhone case for a phone I do not own. I'm now much more critical of where my orders are coming from... And will be avoiding anything both not bought from a well known company, and NOTHING shipping from China! I even deleted Wish, since they started burning me by not shipping products I order, and unable to ask for a refund. Good luck, everyone, and I hope you get your money back somehow!
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

China post made first attempt to deliver the return parcel with no luck so more than likely it's a fake return address.            

• 2020-07-2805:40:00Departure from International Sorting CenterGB
  • 05:40:00Departure from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 2020-07-2908:02:00Dispatched from Office of ExchangeGB
  • 2020-08-1418:56:06Arrival at Regional Sorting CenterBeijingCity
  • 2020-08-1609:55:50Departure from Regional Sorting CenterBeijingCity
  • 2020-08-1705:31:07Arrival at Regional Sorting CenterXi'anCity
  • 09:29:02Item Presented to Customs Xi'anCity
  • 15:18:09EMEXi'anCity
  • 2020-08-1811:08:56EMEXi'anCity
  • 2020-08-1910:45:38Item Returned from Customs Xi'anCity
  • 17:27:28Departure from Regional Sorting CenterXi'anCity
  • 2020-08-2016:22:15Out for DeliveryXi'anCity
  • 16:28:08Attempted DeliveryXi'anCity
Login to Me Too

This website is a scam! I ordered an iPhone 11 with earbuds 2 months ago and today I received my so called order and it was a plastic phone case. I hope PayPal can get my money back I sent them a message a month and a half ago and they have been looking into it.
Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will send you an email saying that you need to return the item to the seller before you receive a refund and will provide you an address in China ( written in Chinese) and will tell you you need to have a tracking # to track the package. PayPal is supporting this scammer big time. I will not use PayPal any longer for any online purchase. Just use your credit card because it is easier to dispute since you can actually talk to someone. I have been trying to call a customer service but it is impossible, even live chat. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

Got the refund at last, sent the picture of failed attempted delivery by china post to paypal via message centre and got the refund after couple of hours. All the best everyone hopefully you all get your refund soon.

Login to Me Too

Courtneab
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so what shipping method did you use? USPS international fist class mail? Did you use the PayPal return shipping reimbursement? Congrats!
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@Courtneab , I used royal mail first class recorded service as I live in UK. Paypal also refunded me the postage money back as well. Good result in the end but it was very long and stressful process.

Login to Me Too

lonestar75
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a nintendo switch on 7/9/20 for 249.99 Today I received thisU_SIVq7NTMCGKLbLMeo2Lg.jpg This is a scam.

Login to Me Too

MerceTiger21
Contributor
Contributor
Are you getting a refund? I paid 329.98 for two ps4 consoles. I just received an email stating I have to return the item to get a full refund. I got the return address but its in Chinese. .
Login to Me Too

WilfredoGarcia
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I have the same problem stated in this thread. PayPal told me to file a complaint with law enforcement, I did. You'll probably have better luck trying to get a refund from your bank. Try to talk to PayPal see what they tell you. The address I was sent leads to nowhere, your probably doesn't either. Try to get a refund from your bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.