OrderPlus International ABSOLUTE SCAM and Paypal still doesn't do anything about it!

jessman5
New Community Member

Yet another Scam from OrderPlus International. And Paypal still approves money transfer to this seller.... 

I have ordered 3 items in November 2019 via instagram advertisement for $113.
One item was okay. The second item was really not what they have promised to sell, just a very very cheap copy of the item displayed in the shop. Sending it back to China would have been very expensive. They know that, so they don't care and assume you wouldn't send it back anyways. They say "send it back with your local carrier", oh but not x, y, z, and not dhl, even though thats the local carrier in germany. Dead end there.
The third never arrived.

In January/February I have opened a paypal issue about it, to get at least the $39.59 (with discount applied $43.99 original) from the third item back. OrderPlus then claimed that the third item was $36 without discount applied when they sold it out... yeah, fine but on my receipt it was $39 and I have paid $39!
Meanwhile some of their shops wen't offline (e.g., aheadfun com) and they even offered me a discount for my next order instead of a real money refund... Well.. after getting **bleep** to no items at all, I'm not in the mood to shop there again. In fact I can't even if I wanted to, because the shop is offline!

Several messages later, they then convinced me to close the paypal issue to be able to proceed the refund.
I was an idiot and trusted them, closed the issue on Feb 15th 2020. Nothing happened until now. Paypal can't do anything because I closed it.

Emailing with them is a blank nightmare! You can't answer their emails, because then your own email is used. So you have to write a new email or forward them (to have at least the latest conversation history). Every email is answered by another person who doesn't know anything about the case. They thread every email you send as first-time contact and basically write the same in them "feel free to contact us". In every email they claim that the paypal issue would still be open, they want screenshots to make you prove the issue is closed (that should be sth they can see on their own, though) and if you send the screenshot, they say they can't open it. New email, new person, restart.

I mean what the actual f* is going on? They are scammers at it's best!
The only way to go is going to the court which is a lot of work, because you have to prove everything. It will also cost even more money.

I have learned my lesson.
Stay away from onlineshops from OrderPlus Limited. They have a lot of different websites, they are like a plague. So before you shop, look up the imprint and google a bit. In general, stay away from chinese shops that advertise in social media, instagram, pinterest, etc. You'll just loose money.

To Paypal: Will you please finally investigate OrderPlus international and stop approving money transfer tho these chinese fraud?! It is time to protect your customers like you always claim to do!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jessman5 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CC92
New Community Member

I ordered from this company. Payment taken. No goods no email. Why are they still allowed to operate if they’re scamming people?

Login to Me Too

vmcann100
New Community Member

I ordered from paypal-order plus on 6/29/20 for $120.20 re[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]. I signed in as a guest. I have yet to receive my order. I went online and found that Order Plus is a scam and paypal is doing nothing about it.  I want my money refunded They scammed me. Paypal is supposed to be a safe place to shop from yet they do nothing when several people have reported this scam

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @vmcann100,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Even if you checked out as a guest, you would still be covered under our Buyer Protection policy once you've created a registered account with the same email address. If this is your case, please reach out to our Customer Service directly to request that a claim is filed on your behalf. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Audie1
Contributor
Contributor

I just gave up......Paypal was no help.  Sending the item back necessitated shipping it overseas for more than the coat cost.

There WAS a NJ address on the package.......They sAid I could not return to that address. Orderplus refused to send me a shipping prepaid label. They offered me a

credit for half the cost of the coat. I said NO.  I wanted them to do the right thing.  They insisted I keep the coat. So the dispute went to PayPal and they did NOTHING to help!   I am 83, and do not plan to wait for a resolution!!!!!!!! The world is falling apart.....Covid is creating chaos and death. Orderplus can keep their coat........SHAME ON THEM!

face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png 

So........I gave the coat which was too big for me to my housekeeper........She was thrilled........I was cheated by an overseas company.......Paypal does not care.....NEVER AGAIN! 

Audrey in North Carolina.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.