Oceanole Ltd Co luggage

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else ordered luggage from Oceanole doing business as LihuShop for $59 and never received any luggage but did get a pair of cheap earrings or a cheap bracelet that you had no idea where it came from but later discovered when you opened a dispute through PayPal you were told that Oceanole had provided tracking info that your order was delivered? You will find that if you look into Oceanole on the BBB website that many others have gotten earrings or bracelets from this company instead of luggage....that way by sending you “something” they will have tracking info to provide in the event of a dispute.... and you will have paid $59 for $1 junk jewelry! This is EXACTLY what happened to me and many others. If your claim is denied, call PayPal and explain what happened and what you received from this company in order that the company could provide PayPal with delivery info....PayPal will reopen your dispute and look further into the delivery.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

I two am a victim, of both companies! I purchased online from facebook the deal with 3 luggage’s and a 4th one free. I waited until 2/11/20 from my purchase on 12/20/19. They provided a shipping/tracking number that says they delivered the luggage’s but I remembered I received these silver pole earrings from China that I didn’t order on the same day that are worth $0.50. I still have them in the bag but discarded the mailing bag it came in. These **bleep** thinks that okay? Now I have sent pics and documents of my door video that shows nothing delivered, all the seller had to show was that they tracked it with no proof of how much the item weighed, what it was listed as and how much they paid for the shipping. I am more then sure that will prove that they lied about what they sent! Instead I am told by paypal they are not backing me up for anything further unless I file a “FAKE” police report. Why must I file this fake report for something the seller hasn’t proved they even shipped to me. They could have mailed an envelope with a penny in for all anyone would know. But they shipped earrings and then we through out the tracking label to later find it was all a scam that pay pal is not standing by our side for... I went to dispute with my bank but I lose out money if I do cuz had a credit on my paypal. I am disappointed in paypal for such false backing my purchase with them. The company even listed an address and # in the us when they are not in the us. I am going to blast them now. All I want is the luggage sent to me now or my money back, not 1/2 , not anything less then what I paid. I should charge for wasting my time, but I am not... people don’t think PayPal will back you out when you need them!!! I wont use them ever again for a purchase, my bank has always been the loyal one to me. 

Login to Me Too

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly they will reopen and make you file a fake police report rather make the seller provide shipping receipt that shows the weight, the item and the price they paid for shipping it. That would prove we are all correct , but that is to easy when paypal wants to represent the seller rather then the buyer(us) that they should be representing.  What a disappointment paypal has become and I would file with my bank that always gets it right, but I would lose my hard earned money as I had a credit on paypal. I want all my money and I deserve it, plus extra for my time wasted on this scam!!!!

Login to Me Too

Jerryhawk
Ordered two (2) sets of luggage @$59 each in late December 2019. Paid with PayPal. Never received the luggage. In fact, I never received ANYTHING (trinket, communication or otherwise). Filed a complaint with PayPal today (4/17/2020).
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.