Oceanole Ltd Co luggage

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else ordered luggage from Oceanole doing business as LihuShop for $59 and never received any luggage but did get a pair of cheap earrings or a cheap bracelet that you had no idea where it came from but later discovered when you opened a dispute through PayPal you were told that Oceanole had provided tracking info that your order was delivered? You will find that if you look into Oceanole on the BBB website that many others have gotten earrings or bracelets from this company instead of luggage....that way by sending you “something” they will have tracking info to provide in the event of a dispute.... and you will have paid $59 for $1 junk jewelry! This is EXACTLY what happened to me and many others. If your claim is denied, call PayPal and explain what happened and what you received from this company in order that the company could provide PayPal with delivery info....PayPal will reopen your dispute and look further into the delivery.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
I DID spend the $18 to send the junk earrings BACK to Oceanole and submitted the tracking info to PayPal! I I would rather spend $18 in hopes of getting the $39 of my $59 back through PayPal rather than let them get away with my total $59. The very REASON I use PayPal for my mail purchases IS their promise to protect my purchases..... and IF it ends up that they don’t with all the proof they have on these crooks.... I and many others I hope will discontinue using PayPal......
Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

Keep us posted if you receive a refund!

Login to Me Too

Truckgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Yes please. Let us know how you did it. Hopefully we all can get a full refund
Login to Me Too

Truckgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hope all of us who were scamed get our money back
Login to Me Too

Mommacrikett
Contributor
Contributor
YES!!! Me too!!.. ordered, & they removed themselves from our messenger thread when I inquired about delivery & said I was reporting them to PayPal. They provided pay pal with the tracking number and "delivery confirmation"... Although I never received anything..!!
Login to Me Too

Mommacrikett
Contributor
Contributor
This is an amendment to my previous post. I had not read your statement completely all the way through. ...This now explains the strange cheap bracelet I received in the mail ... not knowing where it came from. So I guess for $59 I got a cheap bracelet!!
Login to Me Too

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
File dispute with PayPal of item received not what was ordered.....there are tons of people that have!
Login to Me Too

Busyhavard
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and change your dispute reason to “Significantly Not As Described“. This starts the 30 days over and you should get your refund before the list of people that got scammed and not following up.
Login to Me Too

savgal2
Contributor
Contributor

The rest of us got cheap (ugly) earrings or a cheap ugly bracelet.  I got the earrings but the "Duty Sticker" for Customs said "Bracelet".  File a complaint/claim with PayPal!   (OCEANALE will shut down and open under a different name, but at least we made their life difficult for a few days)

Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I'm concerned, I've been scammed twice....once by the fraudulent co. Ocaenole and second by paypal....never received the luggage and paypal did not honor their buyer's protection program.  With all the people complaining, you would have thought paypal would have done a little more investigating and rule in our favor? After complying with paypal's requests of filing a complaint, one would have thought that would have been enough to prove that many of us were scammed?  Guess all we can do is cut our losses and move on. Hence, I will not be using paypal for any purchases in the future.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.