Oceanole Ltd Co luggage

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else ordered luggage from Oceanole doing business as LihuShop for $59 and never received any luggage but did get a pair of cheap earrings or a cheap bracelet that you had no idea where it came from but later discovered when you opened a dispute through PayPal you were told that Oceanole had provided tracking info that your order was delivered? You will find that if you look into Oceanole on the BBB website that many others have gotten earrings or bracelets from this company instead of luggage....that way by sending you “something” they will have tracking info to provide in the event of a dispute.... and you will have paid $59 for $1 junk jewelry! This is EXACTLY what happened to me and many others. If your claim is denied, call PayPal and explain what happened and what you received from this company in order that the company could provide PayPal with delivery info....PayPal will reopen your dispute and look further into the delivery.
Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lk54 

Yes, in such cases of receiving something entirely different, change dispute to Significantly Not As Described.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-change-my-reason-for-filing-a-dispute-or-claim-faq...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MT2020
Contributor
Contributor
I have never received my luggage that I paid for either. I did get some cheap **bleep** ear rings in one day and don’t know where they came from
Login to Me Too

Busyhavard
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and change your dispute reason to Significantly Not As Described. This starts the 30 days over and you should get your refund before the list of people that got scammed and not following up.
Login to Me Too

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

False info already done all that even sent them the earrings that they mailed me, now they put you through more hoops even though the seller doesn’t have show proof of the shilling label that shows weight and how much they paid for it. Now you will be forced by paypal to file a fake police report instead. I would dispute directly from my bank that always gets it corrected but I had a credit on paypal that I would lose some of my funds I paid which isn’t fair and doesn’t equal to the $0.50 earrings they sent me. 

Login to Me Too

Truckgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Did what you suggested and now PayPal says I have to return those cheap earrings at my cost. That is a lot of money when there is no guarantee that I will get the refund
Login to Me Too

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here! I am Fuming mad that I need to spend my money to return those less than 50 Cent pair of earrings. I’ve decided I’m going to take a loss I lose around $11 that I had credit with PayPal but I’m gonna go through my bank and dispute it with my bank and get my money back and be done with them and I vowed not to use PayPal for any other purchases
Login to Me Too

Truckgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t find phone number for paypal
Login to Me Too

Storkcarrier
Contributor
Contributor

Same here and paypal still doesn’t stand by the protect the buyer standards. Instead make us file fake police report for products the seller cant prove they sent to us. 

Login to Me Too

lk54
Contributor
Contributor
I did file that the item was not what I ordered after seeing what others received in the BBB blog and realized THAT is what I got instead of luggage since I had no idea where the earrings came from since I don’t wear jewelry.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.