Non refund

Bonafied40
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, purchased an item off ebay using PayPal,had msg from ebay saying seller was suspicious and suspended the account, i have not recieved item or any correspondence from seller but paypal have ruled it their favour and i wont get a refund, how is this possible
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bonafied40 

Which dispute did you open?

Please say it was for non receipt of item and NOT unauthorised?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Bonafied40  Good day and thank you for using PayPal. This is really concerning on your part since you did not receive the item nor the refund. If i may ask, what type of dispute did you file? You may want to contact us through our chat option so we can check for ways on how you can get a refund. All you have to do is to login to your PayPal account and go to your Message Center look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service via our chat support channel.  Please provide as well the case ID number so we can help you rigjt away. Hope i was able to assist you about your concern.  Stay safe!

Login to Me Too

Bonafied40
Contributor
Contributor
Bit of a mixed bag this, ebay removed item from sale from seller, item was sent by seller and provided tracking number by royal mail said it was delivered Friday, I live alone so no one was here to receive it as I was at work, neighbours didn't receive item, sent msg to seller but he says I have to contact royal mail, but as the seller surely that is for him to file a claim against royal mail not me and to give me a refund, thanks Tony and thanks for your reply sorry late replying as I've only just seen msg
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bonafied40 

Theres a way to appeal but as you ignored my initial response to your post and didn't answer my question (which was the same that the moderator asked you) so i could help i will leave it to them to hopefully come back and post how to do so for you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.