Non-profit account suddenly shut down

ProjectPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Community, We had been using our non-profit account to receive a few very small donations over the last few months, and suddenly I received a message that we somehow violated the user agreement and that PayPal services won't be provided to us anymore. I have NO idea why this happened or what we are supposed to do. The phone number doesn't seem to work, and I can't find any way how to email PayPal about this. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ProjectPhoenix 

1. Go to: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations
  3. Click Account limitations
  4. Click Why my account may be limited or How to resolve an account limitation
  5. At the bottom, click Resolution Center to review case information
  6. Or, click Call Us

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ProjectPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried all that. When reviewing case information, it just says "your account has been closed". No actions are possible. When selecting "call us" it gives me the local number in Belgium, but the call disconnects immediately without ringing. I've tried calling from my phone and from skype.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221228S
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Regular account of 18 years. Zero disputes. Just a small time bookseller. Out of the blue and they refuse to tell me why?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.