No message about withdrawing my money after 180 days

CuriousFear
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited for 180 days because apparently Paypal bans anyone who sells digital products, even though it's full of it on Ebay. In the process of the 180 days the criminal organisation of Paypal stole 96 euros from me thanks to chargebacks even though I had a 100% positive rating on Ebay, now with my final 100 euros left the criminals at paypal still don't let me withdraw my money. I was supposedly going to get a message on how to withdraw my money after 180 days of my account being limited, well it has been well over 180 days and I still haven't received a message. Now I'm not surprised that Paypal has a 1-star rating on every review website, but at the very least I should be able to withdraw my money after I am told that I can withdraw it, otherwise paypal is simply stealing and nothing else (they already are, but this is over the top). So what's up? Why am I not able to withdraw my money? Is it another act of thievery that Paypal is trying to pull?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CuriousFear

Ask customer services.

Normally you can withdraw after 180 days UNLESS you made the account when you were under 18.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CuriousFear
Contributor
Contributor

Well I didn't so I guess they're just stealing my money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.