No merchant contact information

Helen911
Contributor
Contributor

I want to contact a merchant to inquire about long overdue merchandise and a possible refund. The merchant is in China and the email given is a long list of letters and numerals which are not viable on U.S. email systems. How can I find useful contact information for this merchant?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Helen911 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19).  I do understand the urgency of your concern in acquiring any contact information of the merchant and know the status of your order.  I may suggest that you get hold of our customer service as they have the access to view that transaction.  I know that you'll be asking as to how would i get hold of a customer service representative since phone lines are not an available options right now. Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account.  Lastly, you mentioned on your post that the delivery of the item so long overdue and you want to have a refund well what i may advise to you is file a dispute.  I hope this link might be of help  https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8... .  Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

***If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.