Never received item and PayPal denied refund.

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a phone case around March, nothing arrived, so last month(May) disputed ordered, waited about a month and today email said PayPal denied my dispute, due to tracking shows item delivered. When I put tracking number in usps tracking, shows delivered to Rosemead California, I don't even live in California, I am in Washington State. Now when I tried to give more information in the dispute center, it says error and files it as a closed dispute, so is not allowing me to even duspute the resolution.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor
So by looking at tracking number, looks like was sent, adress was not put on package correct, so usps returned it to seller in California. Seller never responds, paypal phones are never working, this is rediculous. If PayPal would have spent 1 minute looking at tracking information they can see I never received the package and was returned to seller.
Login to Me Too

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor
I ended up leaving typed message on PayPal customer service and after a few days, customer service Rep said they will reopen and investigate my complaint. So far no answer.
Login to Me Too

rotwiler_1
Contributor
Contributor
Finally after a actual person looked at the complaint, they reopened case and refunded me. Took a lot of back and forth to finally get resolution, but finally worked out. Issue I think is, PayPal used automated customer service, so seller sends info was delivered and no human looks at where was delivered etc.
Login to Me Too

smiththomas
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. What's really messed up is people use PayPal because of their "purchase protection" but it's obvious they protecting the sellers. These sellers are coming up with bogus confirmations and PayPal is denying the buyers request for a refund.
Login to Me Too

CraigL62
Contributor
Contributor

I made a mistake of purchasing some items from Facebook and 2 were not what they were advertised as being and 1 never turned up. Obviously all items were from China.  Say no more!  The seller gave a tracking number that wasn't even for me nor to my address and this is the funny part, it Arrived in Australia to someone else before it was even shipped but the Paypal resolution person I spoke to was too stupid to see that.  He kept saying that it was delivered on the 16th of September but was not posted at all.  I have an email from the seller stating that it hadn't been posted and they would try to get it processed a couple of weeks ago in late October!

Why are some people so mentally challenged and why is Paypal so quick to end disputes in a seller's favor?

Login to Me Too

CraigL62
Contributor
Contributor

Even after proving to Paypal that the seller has committed FRAUD they still give the seller an opportunity to respond??? **bleep**??

It's as if Paypal is supporting known criminal sellers who are deceptive, deceitful and are **bleep** and don't give a crap about us Buyers!

If only there was an alternative to Paypal on eBay!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.