Nest Online Store

Temp20201201p
New Community Member

I ordered several Nest items at following Store: https://googlenest.proenet.space/

After checking my PayPal account I saw the money went to China. The payment was received within minutes and I was not able to cancel it. the web page looks legit, however the email addresses are outlook. I reaching out to the seller email but I do no t have a hope they will refund me the amount. the phone number went straight to voicemail. 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

pzukowski
Contributor
Contributor

I just did the same thing - now this same fake Chinese criminal moved the store to:

https://neststore.nsprosite.com/

I am deeply disappointing with PayPal and how they handle this - they will not let me cancel the transaction!  After their "investigation" they claim the charge is perfectly legitimate - yes but the vendor is not and they don't care.  I am leaving PayPal!  I thought it would help increase online transaction security and it is the opposite.  If I made the charge directly to my credit card the bank would have stopped the charges.  PayPal is of no help or value!

Login to Me Too

Penny65
Contributor
Contributor
I too got scammed from the fraudulent NEST website. Paypal BETTER refund my money!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201201k
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone getting anyplace getting refunds from  PayPal from these bogus Chinese ripoff sites ?

Login to Me Too

DeeC300
Contributor
Contributor

DeeC300
Contributor
Contributor
So far PayPal has basically told me to get wrecked.
Login to Me Too

phabdas
Contributor
Contributor

I got a full refund 12 days after reporting.

Login to Me Too

tlreynolds

I was scammed by the same website. Did you ever get a refund from Paypal?  I have had many conversations with them but yet to no luck of a refund

Login to Me Too

JayDee90
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did nothing because of the tracking number. I still called my credit card company and they reversed the charge after it was pending.
Login to Me Too

JayDee90
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed from the fake nest site,  fake black Friday sale.  Nest mesh 3 piece. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]is the bogus contact information with an outlook email address that's bogus.  I googled the phone number and it brings up several reports of being tied to this scam.  Disputed the change through PayPal within 8hrs of the transaction. Hope PayPal comes through, this is the exact reason why I go through PayPal. 

UPDATE! 

PayPal says this purchase is not fraudulent! How many people have to been scammed before PayPal stops this! Case is closed and you can't get through to a human to explain!  PAYPAL IS A JOKE! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.