NEWTRON TRADE : Did not get the item that I ordered

invisibleaccoun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered ear buds thew were supposed to be water proof...

After about 1 month wait and creating a dispute they finally sent me a the package.

The package was poorly packed and something that was a fake item. Nothing that was advertised.

The email of the Seller : <removed>

20200825_111342.jpg

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Kirra-elliott29
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered shoe boxes and got 2 plastic shoe inserts, they offered me 25% refund, so took it further and pay pal have said I’ve got to pay to send it back! They are clearly scamming people and pay pal are allowing them to get away with it!
Login to Me Too

Crussell13
Contributor
Contributor

Omg same here  I ordered the shoe containers and a personal portable washer and recieved shoe inserts as well, and was advised via PayPal I can get a full refund but I have to pay to return the item. Completely ridiculous and extremely disappointed with PayPal

Login to Me Too

GCoop2
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me ! Ordered a double sided grill ( $30.00 AUD) 3 months later I received a pair of ‘Salad Tongs’ worth $2 Now they want me to close my Paypal claim before they will refund my money... Hell No !! It’s a Saturday night here is Aus and they’ve been emailing me all night asking me to close the dispute ! 😡
Login to Me Too

Mark197741
Contributor
Contributor
I have had a problem for the past month or so. PayPal have all the evidence of the parcel with am email with the transaction number that matches the number on the parcel and they give an English address so I sent back to the return address given on the parcel. I have disputed for the money back and they have to receive it but they have given me an address different than the return address given on the parcel. I have given PayPal all this evidence with the postage evidence, but they say I can still lose the case if they say they haven't received the item. So even tho thay have evidence of everything that all links together I can still lose the dispute so I can lose everything. So if PayPal won't do something I will be contacting people who can help. This company is definitely a scamming company. They took $47 off me for some shoe boxes and sent me a set of plastic horns/stretchers for what is worth about $1-2 max.
Login to Me Too

GCoop2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal are USELESS !!! They’re not what they USED to be !!! I’m so damn frustrated right now ! I will NEVER use Paypal again, there’s no point.... they side with the seller these days.... I’ve given them soooooo many details proving my case.... now they want me to report it to a Law Enforcement Agency ??? What’s the point of PAYPAL then ???? 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Mark197741
Contributor
Contributor
Well update on a separate convo that I've been having with PayPal the return address is not attached to the company which I discovered a while ago anyway. So where the hell have they got this address from. Thought they would just make an address up put it on their parcels. So for me to get a refund I have to contact the company. Like hell they would do anything. I think its time to bring in someone else. Don't know who yet but I will trying my damn best to get who I can involved to help me sort out this bloody mess. This company should have their rights of trading taken away. SCAMMING B******s
Login to Me Too

GCoop2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a double sided grill (Paid $30.00 AUD) 3 MONTHS ago ! Received a pair of salad tongs !! PayPal are useless, making me jump through sooo many hoops in order to get a refund ( Newtron agreed to a refund if I close the dispute..... That’s not happening) but paypal want me to file a report with a law enforcement agency in order to get my money back !!! Either that or send the tongs BACK to China ! Then I have to wait until Newtron recieve them back !!( took 3 mths to get here) Arghhh a $2.00 set of tongs ! So damn frustrating !! PayPal agreed that they sound dodgy but won’t help me... if I don’t do one of the above options they will rule in sellers favour ! 😡
Login to Me Too

tlnv

I had the same problem.  I ordered a lifelike baby doll.  I received a cheap non life like doll that was about 3 inches tall.  I tried to dispute this but the only way to get my money back was to send the wrong doll (the one they sent that is not what I ordered) back.  I had to pay the shipping back.  The shipping back was going to be more than what the doll was worth.  I don't think I should have to pay shipping on an item that I did not order.   DON'T ORDER from this company.   

Login to Me Too

tlnv

Paypal also ruled in the favor of the seller.  I don't see why I should have to pay shipping back on a cheap doll that I did not order.   This company is a scam and paypal is helping them.  If I ordered the wrong thing then I understand paying the shipping back but I did not make the mistake so I feel I should get a refund with out me sending it back or they pay the shipping back.  

Login to Me Too

Regimes
Contributor
Contributor
I just hope that paypal solves the problem for me if it doesn't, it will also be the last time I use this payment system.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.