My temporal limitation is not being removed

LeyendaV
Contributor
Contributor

Since monday I have a limitation over my account. I've been asked to verify my address (yet again) and was made a PEP question that I had to response here AND via email, and still I can't operate normally. In fact, by going to https://www.paypal.com/disputes/ and searching for the case ID you give me, the only message I got is "There are no cases in your queue currently".

This is the current state of thing sice 2 days ago:

pp.png 

I have a lot of things to do with my account, and an especially critical operation that had to be done on tuesday. You have no idea how much trouble I was putting into with this kinds of "verifiaction". Thank you very much.

When will I be able to operate normally for once? 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

LeyendaV
Contributor
Contributor

Being everything fixed already because who know, here's a quick and final thought. Turned out that waiting is the only thing we can do here. PayPal will never tell you what is doing, why and how long would it takes. You just will find one day unable to operate because lulz, and other (mostly proably not less than a week later) you would be abli to do everything again form the same "reason". 

For us who works exclusively through PayPal, have in mind that may lost important things because of this, so be prepared for everything. That's the safest and best advice I can give you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.