My identity hasn't been verified. I submitted my identity verification docs 10 days ago

ilovemilk
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted my identity verification documents before 20th of this month.

However, my account has not been updated yet. Instead, I received an email indicating that my account has been limited.

The email went on to state that I have up to 25th of July to verify my identity, failure to which my account will be further limited.

Now, when I log in to resubmit my documents, I get this message:

"Thank you. You documents have been submitted successfully"

I'm getting confused. I submitted my identity verification documents. My account was not updated but was limited. I'm being told I have until 25th July to submit the documents(which I have already done) or my account will be limited further.

When I click the upload button, it says my documents have been successfully submitted.

Is there a possibility that my documents aren't reflecting on the other end?

Or, is there something I am missing?

What Am I supposed to do?

I appreciate any help please.

Worried/stranded/confused (because I submitted the documents and my account is getting limited)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ilovemilk 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ilovemilk 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.