My good mask.com scam

Yxp
Contributor
Contributor

I have bought 2 boxes face mask which is 59.98 on 3/1/2020, then I have received a small collapsible straw. I have contact the seller but the phone number and the email they left were all fake. I reported it to PayPal then the seller offered $10 refund, I refused it. I checked google found the scammer will ask return the product or send coupon etc. The scammer just twist the PayPal policy to make refund impossible. Is there any way we can let PayPal handle it as a scam instead of a regular refund case?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Mysnakesr1
Yes I received probably the same fidget spinner as you did and this is wrong we don't get refunded for this
Login to Me Too

Mysnakesr1
I have also ordered masks from that site and PayPal keeps denying me my refund they did end up sending me something it was a fidget spinner I did not spend $150 on a fidget spinner
Login to Me Too

Mysnakesr1
We use PayPal to make sure that we get what we ordered in the right amount of time and if there's an issue we should be able to get our money back as I hope I am not the only one that feels this way.
Login to Me Too

vogug
Contributor
Contributor

I've been talking to paypal over2months now to resolve this. They really don't care. But we should keep trying. This is really wrong that this merchant used people in this covid19 crisis. That's what makes me upset. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.