My account is blocked, weird situation

turbofiat124
Contributor
Contributor

My account got blocked the other day.  On the day this happened my wife put a ring up for sale on but Ebay using my account didn't actually list it. Seems like Ebay rejected it.  I was at work when this happened.  I do not owe Paypal or Ebay any fees for prior sales. It's showing $0.00 under my account. All I know is Ebay says I violated their policy.

Here's the problem. Ebay sent me an email explaining why, however they sent it to an inactive email address. I switched internet providers a couple of months ago and just forgot about it so the address they sent the email to no longer exists.  So I have no idea what the email says.

When I try to call their 1-800 number, I just get the run around.

In the meantime I signed up for another account but I've lost 20 years of positive feedback.

I've tried looking through Ebay's website for some way to contact them or file a dispute but I am not having any luck.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@turbofiat124 

Sorry but if your ebay account was blocked what does that have to do with paypal?

They are 2 separate companies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

turbofiat124
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry it was late when I typed this post and thought I was in the eBay community. This link is where eBay directed me to.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.