More than month waiting for fix limitations

kvacm
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have limitation because someone sent me bigger amount of money. So I provided requested documents and you replied that I need edit my adress. It was just one number, so I fixed that. After that I waited two weeks and sent email. After another twoo weeks sent next email. Nobody answers. Facebook has only some stupid robot, who says what I already know. After more than month I still waiting for solution of my limitations. I sent every needed documents and I still waiting. It's really annoying and I hope someone will finally notice me!

ID: PP-007-473-912-939

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kvacm

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kvacm
Contributor
Contributor

I did it already. I sent two messages them. No response, only stupid robot, who says, what can I do to make it quicker. But nothing new.

Login to Me Too

AngelDreux
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same problem, how ever, My proof of address wasn't right and I need to change it but I can't change it anywhere. I keep getting standard e-mails back ( 2 in the last month ) and that's it.

Login to Me Too

kvacm
Contributor
Contributor

You need to create new adress, then delete the old. You can't edit it, another really bad thing here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.