Money Not Refunded

waelsamaha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I opened a dispute case ID PP-D-105328788 here for an item I purchased from Aliexpress and the seller was not responding to my messages to cancel the order and refund. Then I managed to cancel the order there after I opened this case here. Then I found my order status changed to "Frozen", I contacted Aliexpress customer service agent who told me its because of the dispute case I opened on Paypal and advised me to cancel the Paypal dispute case so Aliexpress can process my refund faster, then I opened my Paypal account and canceled or closed this case. That was since 14 March.

Now the order status on Aliexpress is still frozen, and their customer service are confirming the money has been refunded to Paypal, while I didn't receive it yet and its not refunded here. May you please either refund me my money or release that Aliexpress order 8127080572632984 so they can check and refund me. The order is still hanging as "Frozen" till now. Please help refunding my money back.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waelsamaha 

If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback through your card issuer. Since you closed the PayPal dispute, it can’t be opened again. You get one chance at the trough. Next time a seller tells you to close a dispute in order to refund, escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim instead so PayPal can step in and decide if you are entitled to a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

waelsamaha
Contributor
Contributor

That didn't solve my case unfortunately, the bank is asking me to check with Paypal, and paypal is not giving me any way to contact them.

Need help please to return my money which is on hold now because of paypal pending chargeback action. Please someone help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.