Lost items

Janiney47
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. 

I ordered 2 separate items on eBay and payed via PayPal and they all got delivered to the wrong address and refused delivery.  One was down to deliver to a local shop and it never arrived but was down as refused delivery and returned  to sender,  sender didn't put return address so no returns.  The other also said delivered refused and had no return address and is now lost in the post. I checked delivery addresses and they where correct my end but delivered to a previous address from several years ago.  This is a PayPal mistake but I can't find out how to resolve this. 

Can anyone help please. 

Thankyou

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Janiney47 

Check both your eBay and PayPal account profiles for any instance of the old shipping address. To remove the old shipping address, make sure your funding source accounts' billing addresses are up to date so you can ensure the correct billing/primary/shipping address is linked to the funding sources in your PayPal and eBay profiles before you can remove any invalid addresses (at least in PayPal profile).

Contact customer service to see if they can track where the problem occurred where an old address was shown to the seller:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private messaging via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Janiney47
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the help.  I removed old address but have been ordering things for past 5 years with no issue so have no idea why this now.  I will contact them via the link you sent.  😁

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.