Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

Rondingo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has not reversed my charge. The seller response was that if I returned the wrong item I would receive a refund of the price I paid but not the shipping charges. They also stated I would be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to China. When I priced it the shipping was going to be three times what my refund would be. So I guess they got me on this one. Since I am not sending the item back PayPal will not reverse the charge. They said the seller offered a resolution and I chose not to accept.
Login to Me Too

paundra
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same PayPal problem, we don't give a **bleep** about our problems, it's important that they will take a commission
Login to Me Too

Jillbooth
Contributor
Contributor

Big TIME scammers! Paypal is allowing these people to SCAM all of us out of our money. I placed an order for a bike on April 15. Its now 7/31. I have been fighting for 3 months to get a refund. Paypal does not care at all about us or that this company is scamming all of their customers. They have moved the decision back 7 times now. 

The company told me that they shipped the item April 20. I then find a shipping label was not created until June 15th. I then click on the tracking and it says item was delivered to my mail box. What is super funny is my mail box is 2 inches by 2 inches. So if you can fit a bike for a child in there you are a magic. They are scammers. RUN dont buy from them!!

Login to Me Too

Jillbooth
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal should be help liable for ALL of the cases that they allowed this company to scam people. I am filing a complaint against paypal. I will also be contacting an attorney who specializes in class action lawsuits. Since Paypal knowingly allows this to continue means that they should be held accountable and liable for ALL money that we have been scammed. 

Login to Me Too

Barryo2002
Contributor
Contributor
I'm the same, ordered a picnic table and got a skipping rope, thought what do I have to lose, its PayPal, but PayPal have not been helpful at all! It genuinely feels that they are either a part of it or intentionally covering up the scam. I opened a case and the seller gave a return address in Chinese, impossible to send a letter from outside of China using Chinese symbols and even if I did have it translated, im 100% sure it would be refused at the destination, meaning no return so PayPal still wouldn't refund and I'd be out of pocket even further. PayPal are purely working to script asking me to send the rope back to receive a refund and I've opened various chats and sent Twitter messages and I keep getting scripted answers, most of the agents haven't even read the case details and give a completely off the chart answer. I think that if PayPal had to admit that there's an issue, they would lose thousands in commission. If they won't give me my money back, I'll go through the process of chargeback with my bank. I've never done it before but if Lingc.Youp and PayPal collectively try to **bleep** me, I'll go ahead and **bleep** them back. If enough of us chargeback with the bank, then this scammer will be shut down. The only way PayPal will investigate properly is when they start to lose serious money. If they won't give back what's rightfully ours, then we should take it back.
Login to Me Too

gipi121
Contributor
Contributor
there is no doubt that this seller is not serious and carries out scams, what surprises me is that Paypal has not decided what to do for months, in my case for over two months. In the meantime, I decided not to use Paypal anymore and not to buy from strangers anymore. I pay in another way and many also give me a discount if I don't pay by Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Josep67
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you completely. I can't understand why Paypal are not cancelling their commerclial relatinship with such undesirable scammers. This behaviour clearly goes against their reputation and business. It's a mistery. They cannot rely on such operations to make money. Sooner or later people will abandon this form of payment. 

Login to Me Too

Grannypants1
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for 2 comfy bed pillows. The pic showing 2 full size pillows. Today I received 2 tiny pillows that wouldn't fill the head space of a babies cradle. How do I get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Mudaniel
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 comfy bed pillows and got the tiny ones as well. I’m trying to get a refund. I’ve been offered 30%, $5, then 50%. I’m holding out. PayPal says that I can get a full refund if I send back the junk I received, but I’m still trying to figure out what to do. Looks like there are hundreds of people who have been scammed by them. 

Login to Me Too

Dicky2sticks
Contributor
Contributor

What they do is send something small that costs a lot to send back as they, with me, insisted on a tracking service number to get my refund through PayPal. I have sent a complaint to PP but haven't had a reply yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.