Limited account question

BillgamingTv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. Me and my family have been using my account to make online payments for a while but unfortunately, my account got limited due to me being under 18. Will it get deleted or can I keep it locked/limited until I turn 18 and then I can unlock it for further usage at that time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BillgamingTv 

So you broke paypal rules by opening an underage account and then you broke them again by allowing access to that individual personal account to other family members !!!

So no you won't get that account back again as its an illegally opened paypal account but once you are 18 paypal may allow you to open a new account but that is not guaranteed and you would need to ask them first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BillgamingTv 

So you broke paypal rules by opening an underage account and then you broke them again by allowing access to that individual personal account to other family members !!!

So no you won't get that account back again as its an illegally opened paypal account but once you are 18 paypal may allow you to open a new account but that is not guaranteed and you would need to ask them first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BillgamingTv
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I messed up badly. But my parents didn't have any idea how these things work and I had to set it up for them and I was really young when I did so I didn't read the guidelines. Thanks for the support. Appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.