Limited account because of my home address - limited withdrawal

budaidaney
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business in Estonia and currently, I'm living in Hungary (until February). 

Paypal asked me to verify my business, I uploaded the documents needed, then I got the following email:

"

Hello BUDAI MEDIA OÜ,

Thank you for submitting the requested documentation. We have reviewed the information you provided and we cannot complete your identity verification for the following reason:
Our records indicate you may be living in a country different to the one you signed up with on your PayPal account. If this is the case, you have to sign up for a PayPal account in the country that you are now living.

You need to close your existing PayPal account and then open a new PayPal account in the country you are now living.

Before you close your account, you need to:
  - Remove all financial information such as bank accounts or credit card details from that PayPal account.
  - Withdraw any money from your PayPal balance.

If you need to open a dispute on a recent payment, you should wait until the dispute is resolved before closing your account.

Your PayPal account has been restored to full access in order for you to make the change.

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimize any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement options
-----------------------------------

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click "Contact Customer Service."
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money."
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment."
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, please contact us to withdraw your money.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

<Removed>
PayPal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1999--2021 PayPal. All rights reserved."

---

There's around $1,200 on my account left and $600 what I sent to the bank account of a business partner, it bounced back but never arrived back to my account. 

I want to withdraw this money to my bank account before I close my Paypal account but Paypal keep saying that I need to verify my business. 

How can I solve this issue? I couldn't connect with their support. 

No phone number, no chat support, I got really depressed about this issue 😞

If anyone could figure this out or could help, I'd be over the moon!! 

Thank you,

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.