LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

Marshall_Law
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear but glad I'm not the only one scammed on this... Got the generic / clone smartwatch worth about £10GBP including shipping. Facebook Ad clearly featured the Samsung S3 Smartwatch doctored to remove reference to the Samsung brand... see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGzNZTl0rs Now when I contact our friend Lin <removed> I get, '...so sad we can't satisfy you with the product but you return it at £50GBP and maybe we'll refund you...' Really unhappy that PP are not taking action against a clear fraudster. I've said send me a prepay label or refund me and I'll send using the shipping you used (China Post £7GBP)... I await their response with bated breath.

Login to Me Too

Bluestatic
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, despite filing a dispute, which was then escalated, PayPal is refusing to refund my money and instead insists I send back the product (I received the wrong product). There is no way on the planet I'm incurring another expense (nearly as much as what I spent in the first place) to return the wrong item to a company who has clearly scammed dozens of other customers in a similar manner and believe that they'll faithfully report the receipt of that item. Talking to PayPal has, for me anyway, been a total waste of time. Really disappointed that they appear so quick to protect a clear scam company while leaving customers high and dry. Good luck to anyone else trying to get this resolved. I'm filing this under lessons learned. Lesson #1: PayPal does not have your back.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

If you dont escalate to a supervisor you will get no where....the first line support that answer the phones ee everything based on a script...

Login to Me Too

BRUNER
New Community Member

I received the parcel Transaction number 2GL14939JD204834C but not the invoice number c5060079910970.1 that matches the order it was supposed to be a 3-4 person hydralic tent, and I got a small one for nothing Big Scam

Login to Me Too

Bennie911

Same thing!!! Ordered a smart watch and received a really cheap knockoff. Shut them down. All I can get from PayPal is to send them the receipt for my shipment back to them. They won’t contact me to tell them where to send it back to!!!! Two items were cheap junk... I ordered at different times. Other item was a light saber and what I received for my $49.99 was a dollar store one.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Read the comments and you'll know exactly what to do....escalate to supervisor, stress the shipping costs are more than the value of the product, and request immediate refund

Login to Me Too

802Mike
Contributor
Contributor

KEEP ASKING FOR ANOTHER MANAGER UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!! As soon as I said, "Let me talk to your supervisor please." I was transferred. It's like they know the truth but can only do what PP policy allows. I pleaded with them to come here and read the comments, they said that they couldn't see them. DON'T LET THAT SCAMMER WIN!!!

Login to Me Too

802Mike
Contributor
Contributor

This is non other than collision. PayPal is making money off of Lin <removed> from money he's stealing from unsuspecting people that are mis led to think they will be protected.

Login to Me Too

Leet9
Contributor
Contributor

So, has anyone gotten a refund? Have you gotten any help from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Telio
Contributor
Contributor

I got one

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.