LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

MikeC1963
Contributor
Contributor
Don't forget Facebook and Instagram. They never responded, nor did their security folks. I don't trust any of them anymore. Looking at closing my accounts. After fighting for over six weeks I finally got my refund but will never get all that time back. Even when they acknowledged the fraud, last I checked they are still the preferred payment method on these sites.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.