Just want to show to you, there no seller's rights

wonderskin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am frustrated about paypal service, after 4 months, paypal issued full refund to the buyer, and ignored my complain, also in the meanwhile it holds my funds for 180, so tired of it,I have called paypal and eBay, also contact business department, but they did not care about it. Such nice world!!!!! Right now I am still facing $2.7k eBay seller fee, no idea how to pay off!!!!!! very interesting, the horrible selling transaction experience that I never had it before.

As you can see in the pics, it gets rusty, dirty, and one of the earrings caps is missing, definitely not my original authentic earrings, yep, I lost my authentic Chanel earrings!!!!

It is definitely not my original authentic earringsIt is definitely not my original authentic earringsdirtsdirtslost a cap and rustylost a cap and rustydirtsdirts

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wonderskin 

Sellers are not protected from SNAD (Significantly Not As Described) cases and have to accept either return and refund buyer or the buyer gets refunded without having to return. PayPal is third party. They weren't there when you shipped and they weren't there when the buyer returned item. 

You can file a ic3.gov and file a mail fraud report with the USPS and a police report and submit them to PayPal and see what they say.

Don't sell what you can't afford to lose, unless you're some major authorized dealer type merchant of Chanel goods as there's too many enterprising scammers around. Are they your actual earrings damaged or they sent some any o' earrings back?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.