Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joyfornice Design

SOLVED

Re: Joyfornice Design

Bad company! 

rubber and lyer 

I ordered on November 5th and still have not received these products. They sent to me info about the tracking.Answer : 

The package is returning to the local shipping company as the address was incomplete. And it will be abandoned or destroyed due to high international shipping fee .Pls note it won't be returned to us and we can not issue any refund in this case .​Here is the address you left on our website and pls confirm if it is correct : MY ADDRESS IS TOTALLY CORRECT.
They lie and they are scam so sorry to lost 108$ 

Can you help with this please ?? 

I want a refund you can't help scammer thanks

Highlighted
BFV Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is supporting this seller. I was scammed along with a lot of others from this seller...but when I disputed it, PayPal sided with the seller. This was after the seller agreed that they owed me money in both emails and on the dispute page. Not sure how a scam artist is winning these disputes. PayPal must be making some kind of profit from this seller.

BFV Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if we can do a Public Records request to see how many people have ordered from this particular Joyfornice Design and how many complaints of scam they have received.

Contributor

Thing is, the internet is rife with these scam sites, I think some of them are probably same people who just keep changing name once they **bleep** off enough people?  I found this last week:

This was the first and last time I bought something from Facebook advert.  Because the website seemed American I thought I was buying from the U.S. - I also must have been half asleep, I'm usually good at spotting scams, but no this time.  Maybe I wanted those knitted jumpers to be real!  They looked so good on the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/What-I-Bought-vs-What-I-Got-775586182797014/

Tags (1)