Jokame

Laura240
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so scammed by jokame Has anyone recovered funds from them or PayPal or their bank? Fuming Thanks Laura
Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Lucy127
Contributor
Contributor
So far no luck getting a refund through paypal. If you look on trust pilot so many people are being scammed and paypal just keep closing their cases without refunds. I can't believe people can get away with this!
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
Yep my case is closed, it was only £19.99 but still
Login to Me Too

PT175
Contributor
Contributor

Ive had the same problem. Payment went through but on returning to website it said payment declined. Paypal can't have it both ways. This is a scam. I have the screenshots to prove it. I want my money stoped

Login to Me Too

Phorner
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all. Just want to post some positive news. In 11th April I ordered at playhouse from Jokame for £72.99. immediately I was suspicious for the same reasons most of you are i.e. Chinese recipient of the money, no confirmation email, item still in my basket after purchase etc. I immediately raised an 'item not received' claim and listed the reasons. My case when opened said that a message to the seller has been sent and they had until 1 may to respond. Well, obviously they didn't respond because I have an email from paypal today saying my case was ruled in my favour and I will be getting a full refund within the next 5days. Thank you PayPal, a valuable lesson learned with this one.
Login to Me Too

Gouldy81
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too ... apparently my goods just cleared customs two months since an order
Login to Me Too

Cmal
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by this so called company! Hopefully paypal will refund if not I I'll have to try the bank.

Login to Me Too

joegold88
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not getting any response from them and my order charged me from PayPal but nothing confirmed from jokame. Does anyone have a contact email that they actually reply too? It's been 6 days so far.. Joe
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted them on an email which PayPal doesn’t allow me to share on here, but they seem to have removed all contact information from their website.
Login to Me Too

JS41
Contributor
Contributor
A lot of people have had the same issue - https://au.trustpilot.com/review/jokame.com
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.