Jinbolai technology co ltd

Hydlink
New Community Member
Bought some Birkenstock's off this site.... have I been scammed?
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

milenajuszczak1
Contributor
Contributor

I was deceived by these **bleep** too. I request to have my money back ASAP! How is it possible this people can use PAYPAL account for fraud??? It is unbelievable. How many people have witnessed against them? shame on you!!!

Login to Me Too

margaretweir

I agree.  Paypal should cancel them the second a couple of fraudulent charges happen.  Fullstop. 

Login to Me Too

Jul60
New Community Member
I purchased 2 pairs of Birkenstock’s from this company and never received anything. Now it seems the organization doesn’t exist. I hope that PayPal resolves this issue!
Login to Me Too

Abcd77
Contributor
Contributor
I just did the same. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

buckwithab
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t order birkenstock but I ordered  a Bernie doll I filed a complaint I think the company went out of business

Login to Me Too

LoriAE
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased one pair of sandals back in February and have not received any information from the company so just filed a fraud claim with PayPal..
Login to Me Too

LoriAE
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased one pair and they sent me a cheap knockoff in a bizarre color😕😡
Login to Me Too

Abcd77
Contributor
Contributor
How long ago did you place your order?
Login to Me Too

Fabrigb
I order a pair of birkenstock in a decent page and it seems very good so i decided to buy them but when thet accept my payment i saw a chinese name. How can i hace my money back?
Login to Me Too

Fabrigb
Have you already received you birckenstock’s? Please respond so i can can ask for a refond
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.