Jinbolai technology co ltd

Hydlink
New Community Member
Bought some Birkenstock's off this site.... have I been scammed?
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Loneflower1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too...trying to figure out how to get my money back
Login to Me Too

Stoney_420
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to get refunded on money that was stolen out of my account when my card was lost or stolen they said as a verified purchase and then I wrote on here that they will be hearing from my lawyer and my attorney and they delete my message good thing I screenshot at everything so my lawyer and attorney will be hearing from it unless I get refunded my money
Login to Me Too

Stoney_420
Contributor
Contributor
And if I'm being honest this is not the 1st time this has happened last time they refused to refund my money too so don't be lucky if I don't take my business over to cash app and still use PayPal for being and Accessory to frog
Login to Me Too

Stoney_420
Contributor
Contributor
And if I'm being honest this is not the 1st time this has happened last time they refused to refund my money too so don't be lucky if I don't take my business over to cash app and still use PayPal for being and Accessory to fraud
Login to Me Too

Charleydog1
Contributor
Contributor
Me also. Have put in resolution request for refund to PayPal. Anyone have any luck. Used from posts, there are quite a few
Login to Me Too

Kinderbex
Contributor
Contributor
Did you succeed? I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

Cdevimo08
New Community Member
Me too!! I just create a dispute!! I need my money bavk
Login to Me Too

Juanita10
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you create the dispute
Login to Me Too

lililili2
Contributor
Contributor

I think PayPal should reimburse us for doing business with fraudulent vendors.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.