Jinbolai technology co ltd

Hydlink
New Community Member
Bought some Birkenstock's off this site.... have I been scammed?
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Becky912
New Community Member
I bought a crocheted Bernie Doll for my Granddaughter on Feb. 20, 2021. Now they are no where to be found. I emailed them and it went through. I should have known when I didn’t get a receipt for the purchase.
Login to Me Too

LoriAE
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like it...as have I🤨
Login to Me Too

rasbairy
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!
Login to Me Too

Juanita10
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve ordered some about a month ago and can’t find them anywhere to ask where my shoes went or have my money back?? Anyone who in the same boat?
Login to Me Too

FBLE
Contributor
Contributor
Baught Birckenstocks a month and a half ago and no news. Is there a way to get my money back?
Login to Me Too

TayaBaxter
Contributor
Contributor

I also fell for this advert - after chasing up with Paypal as possible fraud, I finally received my product, shipped from Molendinar, Qld. No, not Birkenstock sandals - a very poor imitation. I have contacted Jinbolai seeking a refund before taking to the socials re this appalling outcome.

Login to Me Too

MTashiro
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Those Birkenstocks were too good to be true, maybe? I contacted the seller asking for a tracking number and they told me verbatim: “Dear customer, your order has been sent and you will get it soon, please wait patiently.” And the second email: “Dear customer, the item is in transmit but there is a delay in customs so it costs time to deliver to you.”
Login to Me Too

ADubya1
Contributor
Contributor
Same foe me I ordered 2/28. I filed a dispute with PP and they credited me back. This fake company even tried to give a fake shipping tracking number.
Login to Me Too

dd33
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by these people too, Birkenstocks they sold on Instagram on 2/28/21.  I filed a dispute and was refunded today. They sent two bogus tracking numbers for my order, one from a Chinese shipper and one from USPS.

Login to Me Too

K_Jane

Oh funny that is the exact messages I was sent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.