Jiadi Co. Limited

Alansheilaw
New Community Member

We paid £18.99 to Jiadi through PayPal on 21st March for a solar fountain, and have heard nothing more. Is this a genuine company?

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

mjmc
Contributor
Contributor
Closing my account too. **bleep** them.
Login to Me Too

MariaAdela
Contributor
Contributor
Pague $126.45 en junio 1. El artículo no aparece por ningún lado. He hecho querellas en PayPal. Me indican que me comunique con el vendedor y no tengo información. Quiero reembolsen mi dinero.
Login to Me Too

mjmc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Maria--I had to translate your post into English. So, please do the same for my post if it will help you. 

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my money as well and Paypal also is not helping me as they've favored the fake Jiadi CO over my complaints. Jiadi CO didn't have a contact info when I needed to contact them also until recently. I'll provide you a picture of the info that I have so that you can try to contact them also. This is all I have and they take a long time to respond, if ever they do. On top of all that, they don't provide you with anything legit from my experience. They're giving me the run around. Good luck to all of us. JIADI5.JPG

Login to Me Too

rosynyc
Contributor
Contributor

The picture did not come through

Login to Me Too

mjmc
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry! It was clear earlier. I'll type up what the picture had.

Update: Tried to type it up and Paypal won't allow me to post it. 

"The message body contains ********************, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post."

Need to find a way to get it to you guys...

Login to Me Too

Joanna367
Contributor
Contributor
Absolute scammers. Either you get utter tat that doesn't remotely resemble what you ordered,or you get nothing. Then Jiadi supply a fake tracking number and it's up to you to prove this and fight your case with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Davey_Wavey
Contributor
Contributor

This is a company set up to scam people out of their money.

They sell 'sandals' that are designed purely for cheap postage (212g a pair) and are paper thin and could not be worn.

They take months to arrive and the tracking company they use, WanB, does not accept reviews of less than 4 stars - although I have found that you can submit a 4 star review with the title "Awful Company ", i.e. there is no need to pretend it is a good review.

They will offer a refund on return of goods but this is just an inconvenience and a waste of the planet's resources. The 'sandals' are only fit to be binned or worn by a child's doll. You can get PayPal to pay for return postage but it would be far better if PayPal would block this rogue company.
They rely on a percentage of people giving up and not getting a refund in order to make their profits.

Login to Me Too

bonnyzz
Contributor
Contributor
I am one of the victims and I was given a return address without a postcode. Please help.
Login to Me Too

Davey_Wavey
Contributor
Contributor
I returned the sandals via Royal Mail. It cost £11.03 which I have since got back via PayPal. At the post office they noticed there was no post code but put something in the box since one was needed on their system. I am yet to get my refund but it was sent tracked to the address they gave and is under a PayPal dispute so hopefully I will get a refund.
Login to Me Too

bonnyzz
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply. The seller indicated that they only accept UPS and DHL for my case so I am still quite hesitant.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.