JKY Network technology (FRAUD)

AngryClientInMa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is based in china and thus you will have absolutely no recourse when the product you order does not show up.  Pay pal was supposed to look after it's clients but as I see now, we are on our own.

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Ninininibooboo
Contributor
Contributor
I received my shoes from JKY last week. They're cute as I thought they'd be. I suggest if you ordered from them too, that you be patient and remember JKY is located in CHINA, WHERE THE CORONA VIRUS RAM RAMPANT FIRST. I'm just saying, just like some of our companies were shut down, maybe JKY was shut down too - either by the government or just because maybe it's small and some employees were sick with coronavirus. PATIENCE!!
Login to Me Too

Dotty363758
Contributor
Contributor

If I would have known they were coming from China, I probably would not have ordered them, especially with the Coronavirus going on and the delays in shipping, etc. They should have made it clear what the problem is and what date we would expect delivery.

Login to Me Too

Mercriber
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response. How long ago did you order the shoes? I ordered mine on April 6 and want to know how long it took.
Login to Me Too

Dotty363758
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine April 7, still no delivery! I contacted my CC company and had them remove the charge and my next month statement should show the credit. Today is April 30th.
Login to Me Too

KRB361
Thank you! I was getting worried I ordered 2 pair of shoes on April 18, 2020 and have not heard anything.
Login to Me Too

lmj888us
Contributor
Contributor

o My patience is over.  I ordered 3 pairs of shoes 8 weeks ago and I haven't heard from the company n over 5 weeks.  I understand things take longer but to not even respond pathetic and horrible customer service.  Never will I buy from there.  How much longer do you feel I should remain patient???

Login to Me Too

Wrconst
Contributor
Contributor
This isn’t about patience. Read my original post. They claim to have a return policy but if you try to use it they offer you a 2% refund OR tell you to send it to China which costs more than the item is worth. It is FRAUD. There is no patience needed for scam artists. And speaking of the virus - that very corrupt communist country could have prevented it from leaving but lied as well. There is nothing kind to say about that government or the way this company lies in their advertising.
Login to Me Too

LarryWonder1
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn't agree with you more. I said the same thing on facebook that you just said and they blocked me for 30 days. This country has sold its soul to China and for what orther than pure greed !
Login to Me Too

Scphillie
Contributor
Contributor
China business practices are part of the problem but people have to stop blaming them for what is being allowed. They act no different than any other business that is allowed to take advantage of the consumer.
Login to Me Too

Scphillie
Contributor
Contributor
Couldn’t agree with you more. That’s exactly why I decided not to send anything back and that’s how they get people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.