JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED SCAM COMPANY IN CHINA

lisajerene
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a company with many names falsely advertising products on Instagram and other social media outlets.  I purchased a "large foam float" from them.  That thin spongey thing could not keep a toddler afloat, let alone a grown woman. I started a dispute. Was eventually that the company would refund my money.  GREAT! I paid the money to ship that piece of crap BACK to China. Yesterday I got an email from PayPal saying that since I failed to provide the correct tracking information, my dispute is closed and they sided with the scam China company.

I am LIVID!  I did everything I was told to do and did provide the correct tracking.  (the package is now in China being held by customs).

And sweet Jesus help you if you ever try to call and speak to a human being at PayPal.

I used to love this company, but now I am starting a social media campaign to #boycottpaypalUS  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lisajerene
Contributor
Contributor

oh and here is the tracking info that paypal said I didn't do. USPS Tracking® Tracking  FAQs  Track Another Package+ 

Track Packages
Anytime, Anywhere 

Get the free Informed Delivery® feature to receive automated notifications on your packages Learn More

Remove Tracking Number:  LH115021194US

Your item is being held in Customs at 1:36 pm on November 5, 2020 in <removed>, CHINA.

Status In-Transit

November 5, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Held in Customs

GUANGZHOU, CHINAGet Updates 

In-Transit Text & Email Updates Tracking History November 5, 2020, 1:36 pm
Held in Customs

<removed>, CHINA
Your item is being held in Customs at 1:36 pm on November 5, 2020 in
<removed>, CHINA.
November 4, 2020, 2:26 pm
Held in Customs

<removed>, CHINA
October 28, 2020, 2:25 pm
Departed

<removed>, JAPAN
October 26, 2020, 12:40 pm
Departed

<removed>, UNITED STATES
October 26, 2020, 5:02 am
Arrived

<removed>, UNITED STATES
October 25, 2020, 1:41 pm
Processed Through Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

October 25, 2020, 8:37 am
Arrived at Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

October 21, 2020, 9:09 am
USPS in possession of item
POWELL,[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]pan>
Product Information

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.