Item not received

Tdsadfc
New Community Member
Paid for projector and disks. After lots of trouble and back and forth a few months later I received disks only. Now they are saying they won’t send projector at the price paid. I can’t request refund as it says I haven’t cancelled the order. My dispute was closed as I thought they were resending the items. Emails are all different address and the whole thing seems very suspicious.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Drskaggs
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal does nothing to resolve these issues. They allow scam companies to use their services and then they just send a standard copy and paste reply that your item has delivered and they will not issue a refund. No proof of delivery... nothing
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Tdsadfc,

I'm sorry to hear that you closed the dispute. When a dispute is closed by the buyer, it cannot be reopened. It is important to leave a dispute open until you get the item exactly as described or a refund.

I'm sorry for the experience that you've had.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.