Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

HB20201
New Community Member

Ordered a jigsaw and received a different item that is not fit for purpose.

Two complaint to seller brushed off with a discount on next item.

Not good enough.

Login to Me Too

iraw1
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened with me.  I ordered a puzzle of Broadway in NYC, and received a puzzle of plants.  Completely worthless to me, for $40.  PayPal dragged the dispute process out for months, and today said they would refund my money, but first I had to ship the product back -- at my expense -- to CHINA.  WTF?  It turns out the postage would be $27.  Hell no.  This is a complete ripoff scam.  PayPal, give me back my money. 

Login to Me Too

Exact same thing happened to me. I am going to post on social media- hope to save someone else the aggravation and money this has cost me.
Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor

Bossy Girl, problem is  you dont necessarily know its this  company from the advertising on FB etc.   I did not catch that my charges all were to same company on 3 different orders.   All wound up being same fraud group!

Login to Me Too

AprilHeart
I ordered a sensory swing and it took over 3 months to receive a product that was EXTREMELY UNDER PAR in quality compared to their advertisement. I emailed back and forth with them over 10 times, just to be told that a 15% refund was the MAX they would offer. I’m very dissatisfied!
Login to Me Too

Reddog60130
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some clippers a month ago still haven’t received them I’ll never purchase anything from them
Login to Me Too

MATU3
Contributor
Contributor
I bought some trainers and they have ripped me off also
Login to Me Too

Makanaka

Me too I ordered the 2020 New Cordless Zero Gapped Trimmer Hair Clipper - Men's G and nothing has been delivered. They are fraudsters period.I wonder why Paypal  allow them to use them. Am extremely angry

Login to Me Too

normamac
Contributor
Contributor

I need to learn to check this forum before ordering anything anymore...  my issue was puzzles...  over priced but so awesome looking. Of course I got cheesy cheap puzzles that were not the ones I ordered.  DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!   But of course, they will just change their name...   grrrrr

Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor

l feel like such a sucker till I read this....should have read first.   Three separate orders with this company.   Only thing I received was NOT two different wine bottle puzzels but two identical really poor quality whiskey bottle puzzels.   Now I just got another order of two puzzels there is no way in God's green earth I would have orderd and they are awful quality.  Still the third order awaiting.....

Was supposed to be two of wine bottles

one of cinque terra and another a lake

and Lombard street    Zip nada none.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.