Is champsup.us a credible company that sells authentic merchandise?

Djeanne9
Contributor
Contributor
#champsup.us
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
ordered dec 7th, no shoes yet, no tracking info yet
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs Nike Jordan 1’s from this company. The pair I ordered in December I actually pay $25 for expedited shipping and they were shipped to me through Fed ex. The pair I ordered weeks before that, (in November,) I still haven’t received, and no information is found when I put in the tracking number with USPS. It appears that this Singapore, China based company ships through the United States post office (unless you pay for expedited shipping, then they send you your sneakers via Fed Ex) So, the second pair I ordered were delivered from China and I received them about 2 weeks later. I still think I’m going to get the first pair, I just think that with Covid everything’s been backed up and especially since it’s coming from China it might be six weeks total, or so, before I receive it. I’ll update here when/if I do.
Login to Me Too

Mavrix79
Contributor
Contributor

No it is not. I am going through the hassle of dealing with the dispute over the shoes now. They are fake as hell!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Are you working with PayPal to get a refund? Has ANYONE out there succeeded in getting their money refunded to them from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Mavrix79
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. Paypal is nuts though. They want me to ship the shoes back, which would violate federal law, to get a refund. I told them and sent them references, along with photos to compare my real ones with the fakes. I also informed them that I had emailed Nike about the company and filed an IC3 complaint. They were like thats cool but could you still ship them anyway. 

Login to Me Too

Courtney_Chavez
Contributor
Contributor
So I'm still waiting for the shoes, i can see they are still on China to be transfered to US shipping. In the mean time I messaged the company and told them I've been made aware these are not authentic they told me. This message was a reply to the message that they told me they are authentic as I messaged and asked 2 weeks ago. So I told them I will be returning them and expect a full refund. They said okay, message once they are received. So thats where I'm at with things. I will return them because I do not want them and I will fight for my refund.
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the follow up. My 18 year old daughter wanted mine when I explained to her that I’m mailing them back because they’re fakes. She says she doesn’t care that they are fake. So, the only pair I have to return (back to Singapore, China) is the pair that I’m still waiting to receive. I know that if you do not open a parcel you can bring it to the post office and they will mail it back to the original sender. That’s what I would like to do once I receive this parcel from China, so I would not even open it, just bring it back to the post office and have them write on it “declined/return to sender.” I don’t want to have to pay shipping to China already wasted enough time money and energy on this company! I just have to check with my post office to see if this procedure works for returning unopened parcels internationally (but I know it works nationally.) The champsup.us company emailed me this morning and told me that they need to receive the item back before they give me a refund. So, this is where I’m at. Once I receive the item I will open a case/complaint against this charge through PayPal. Thanks for Contributing to this post, hopefully our info will help others like us. I will continue to update. Happy **bleep**ing New Year, lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.