Is champsup.us a credible company that sells authentic merchandise?

Djeanne9
Contributor
Contributor
#champsup.us
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Ala36
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received your shoes?
Login to Me Too

amrhat
Contributor
Contributor

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
i ordered dec 7th, nothing received, no tracking number nothing. i contacted and was ignored, then received a reply informing me that they will not be sending me any shoes. just flat out took my money but no intention of sending my merch. absolute scam
Login to Me Too

Ala36
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their shoes from this site
Login to Me Too

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
i asked for a refund immediately after i placed the order and this is the response i received: “it is under processing,being shipped soon what is more,we have promote now it is very affordable.so could you keep it? kind regards“ i will be extremely surprised if i receive anything.
Login to Me Too

Ala36
Contributor
Contributor
How do we get a refund from paypal?
Login to Me Too

Tsmackett
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered shoes from this site as well. If we do not receive the product, how do we process a refund through PayPal due to the fact that they are not a legitimate site?
Login to Me Too

amrhat
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied my claim. I'm trying to dispute it through Bank of America
Login to Me Too

SRoz
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from site as well. based on response...im guessing not legit product...if we ever receive. Paypal does have their Resolution center where we can file a request, but it takes a long time because they try to give sender plenty of time to ship...especially if coming from China. I got tracking number but no info on what service.
Login to Me Too

Tsmackett
Contributor
Contributor
How long ago did you order?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.