Is champsup.us a credible company that sells authentic merchandise?

Djeanne9
Contributor
Contributor
#champsup.us
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Ala36
Contributor
Contributor
When I contacted. Them they said I couldn't cancel the order I told them I had no confirmation that it had shipped 5 min later they responded that it shipped but I have not received a tracking number so I started a refund with paypal. Told them it was a scam site after my research sent them the information and they said they are giving the site a week to respond and the issue my refund .
Login to Me Too

Ala36
Contributor
Contributor
I also received a tracking number but it is invalid with any postal or carrier services
Login to Me Too

Temp20201219d
Contributor
Contributor
Shoes on their way
Login to Me Too

amrhat
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you have better luck than me. PayPal denied my claim
Login to Me Too

Courtney_Chavez
Contributor
Contributor
So I ordered through this company and am a little concerned if it will be legit or not. As of now I have an active tracking number and my order is in progress
Login to Me Too

Marianbea
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing...trancking said china since 1 dec.
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
It’s legit! I have an awesome pair of (the green and black) Jordan’s on right now! I ordered them on 12/5/20 using PayPal. Upon ordering from champsup.us, I received a rather vague email back from a (unexpected)Chinese return address confirming that the company had received my debit payment and that the item, they said, “had shipped.” This made me a bit uneasy because I received this message from them within an hour of my order! It didn’t seem real. I tried not to worry about it and believed I would receive the purchase. They told me they would “update me with a tracking number shortly.” I did not receive any further communications from them for about two weeks, at which time they did provide me a Fed ex tracking number. However, the tracking number did not produce any results, it repeatedly was unable to locate the number. I began to doubt that this was a real company. This much money takes me quite some time to work for it doesn’t grow on trees for me LOL I did not want to chance losing $165. So, I started researching the company, googling champsup.us. They advertise having Facebook and Instagram but I did not find them on either this made me doubt them even more. I went back to their website and found the email for questions regarding purchases on its website, as there was no phone number provided, But figured an email was better than nothing. I wrote them with proof of my purchases. The same day I decided to open a case through PayPal Asking for a refund. PayPal got right back to me within an hour and told me that they were sending my messages to the company. Well I received an email hours later from the company saying very simply that “please be patient, this is the tracking number through fed ex” It was very vague. However when I went back to fed ex and fed in the number it worked. It told me that my parcel was halfway across the country. But what do you think happened today? A day after all of this emailing I received a parcel on my porch tonight! This morning I received a message from PayPal saying that they had been able to contact the company and the company assured me and PayPal that the item was on its way. PayPal is the most awesome way to pay for things. I will always recommend them for their speedy, professional, accurate resolution to customers needs. So all in all I ordered those sneakers on 5 December and I receive them with expedited shipping on the 16th and I think that’s pretty good considering they came from Singapore. I just wanted to write this because I was frustrated not finding any information as to whether this company was legitimate or not and it made me worry and I want you all to know that yes your emails from them will be vague but this is a legit company. God bless you all stay safe and happy holidays
Login to Me Too

amrhat
Contributor
Contributor
Are you sure the product you received isn't counterfeit?
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Yea, after being sooooo excited thinking these black and pine Nike Jordan’s are real, I’m pretty sure now they are not. They are pretty darn good knock offs, but I have since done some research with the Jordan’s in hand...... These Jordan’s came in a black box with red Nike written across the top of the box. I tried matching the SKU number on the box to the SKU number inside the sneaker. It does not match. That is a clear indicator that these are fake. Also, I read there should be some type of marking on the insole but there is no marking on the insole. It’s just a flimsy black insole. When I pulled the insoles out of the sneakers, there is an indicator of factory riveting. You shouldn’t see holes (riveting) underneath the insole. I mean if you don’t really care if they are real then they are a pretty good knock off if you just like them for style. The sneaker feels pretty good like it doesn’t really feel cheap. It reminds me of a lot of the sneakers in stores in Vermont. Just saying. No dis on my beautiful VT. Like they say, If it feels too good to be true it probably is. What sucks is I bought a second pair from them because I wasn’t sure what size I needed. So I really **bleep** myself over. They were like $135 or so each. I should’ve known because they had every single size imaginable in the one color I wanted. Myyyyy badddddddd!
Login to Me Too

Courtney_Chavez
Contributor
Contributor
man that sucks. I ordered these air Jordan's from here because this was the only place I could find my daughters size. This was basically all she wanted for Christmas. We'll return them once they finally arrive and will keep trying to find them instock elsewhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.