Is champsup.us a credible company that sells authentic merchandise?

Djeanne9
Contributor
Contributor
#champsup.us
Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
total scam
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Courtney, I emailed the company last night using the email provided on the website and I explain to them that I know the Jordan 1’s they sold me are fakes. This is the reply I received this morning.... sorry to hear that could you keep them? they are also high quality we are willing to give you 30% as compensation Now if that isn’t the weirdest response?! I’m not sure what to do because maybe I will just take their offer I am thinking that it’s going to be a real mess to try to return and get my full refund on two pairs. I read that even PayPal doesn’t want to refund purchases from this company. Yes, it sucks big time. I went on eBay and googled the Pine green black Jordan ones and I see that they are actually way over $200-300 a pair if they are so called “authentic.” Honestly who knows if even those are authentic. I have learned that the only way to assure authenticity is to purchase them straight from the true source, Nike.com Unfortunately, they are sold out. I hope you have a better than I did.
Login to Me Too

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
same, except they flat out told me they were not shipping me shoes after i emailed them, took my money, no intention of sending the shoes, total scam
Login to Me Too

SRoz
Contributor
Contributor
Well, just updating...I was able to see the tracking info in paypal...I went to China post tracking and it was being updated but i had no idea if legit info....today it showed being received in CA...I also received a text from USPS...indicating expected delivery is now 12/28...so looking more legit...but as to authenticity??? I am doubtful. Anyone know how to know?
Login to Me Too

Courtney_Chavez
Contributor
Contributor
I will be checking my product once received. I will be using the information in this article to verify if they are legit or not. Im not sure which item you ordered but this works for Jordan's. Jordans. I messaged asking and of course they say they are but I'm a bit worried. This was the only place I could find the Jordans my daughter wanted in her size https://www.wikihow.com/Spot-Fake-Nikes
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, Courtney. I appreciate the link. I too did some research after I received mine from Singapore. I just submitted a post stating I do believe they are fake but they are pretty cute knock offs. I mean my daughter who is 18 and loves Jordan’s, thought they were real when she saw them.
Login to Me Too

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
you won’t receive anything, total scam
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
Sroz, I just posted some information above stating how I believe they are fake.
Login to Me Too

ofthewoods2021
Contributor
Contributor
If I could link a photo of the Jordans, I would. Although they resemble legit Nike Jordan’s, I am doubtful. I think they are a pretty close knock off as they do not have the Indicators I have authentic Nike Jordans. Also the Nike box they came in has a number and that number should match the number inside the shoes and it doesn’t. I will be shipping my item back to China.
Login to Me Too

phizzle
Contributor
Contributor
it is not legit!! it is a total scam, this post is **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.