International payment

BB201
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys just thought you could help I have sent some good to someone who has a pay pal account in France currency but need to change into English money but need to buy bitcoin but don’t know how
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BB201 

No need to buy bitcoin. PayPal does not ask you to deal with bitcoins. Its a scam if you are asked to do that.

Just invoice the buyer in GBP currency and you will receive the money in GBP. The conversion will be done on the buyer's end so you do not need to worry changing the currencies. The buyer will be shown the conversion rate from EUR to GBP during checkout and will be charged the equivalence.

You can also invoice the buyer in EUR (France don't use FRANCS no more), then add a EUR currency balance to your PayPal balance on the Wallet page (click "+ Add a Currency") and PayPal will put the EUR currency received in your EUR currency Balance. You can use the EUR balance to pay with by select EUR as your primary currency or withdrawal to your bank account and PayPal will automatically convert to GBP before withdrawing.

How do I receive a PayPal payment in another currency?

How do I send a PayPal payment in another currency?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.