Incorrect Tracking Number

beazy10
New Community Member

Hello,

I tried getting in contact with the seller to provide tracking information. I could not get a response. I involved PayPal and they were able to get a tracking number which they provided me. When I tracked the tracking number, it says it was delivered, yet it has not. 

I called UPS and they confirmed that the address and name attached to that tracking number is not my information. 

I have emailed the seller several times and still have not gotten a response. I have messaged PayPal, since you cannot call, and I have not heard back yet. 

What should I do? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

6inarow
Contributor
Contributor

Incorrect tracking number given by Paypal from Supplier and order was sent by Post to me.

When I physically went to the post office , they were able to identify the tracking number as a valid number but this was addressed and delivered to different consignee in the same city.

PaYPAL simply say that supplier has confirmed delivery and refusing to repay $119.98 paid through them.

It makes me unhappy about continueing to use PayPal, and any supplier in China, who are swamped with orders and cannot give correct info.

Login to Me Too

godsnt02
Contributor
Contributor
I paid through PayPal credit.... now what do I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.